There is no “one-size-fits-all” to pet behaviour problems because each animal and their relationship to their owner is unique, and therefore responsive to different treatment. I will provide you with a tailor-made solution using only gentle and kind methods, consisting of a report, with step-by-step guidelines and practical guidance that I will work through with you, for a one-off fee.
I am based in North London and can travel anywhere within the M25.
Experience & Qualifications
- I have well over a decade’s practical experience, dealing with pet behaviour problems and training, especially with dogs and cats
- I have a Post-Graduate Diploma in Companion Animal Behaviour Counselling (CABC) from Southampton University, one of the UK’s most rigorous courses in animal behaviour
- I am a full member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC) – so you can claim my costs back against your pet insurance
- I am a qualified training assessor for the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Each year, I attend multiple conferences, workshops and training days, to ensure that I stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- I have a BSc (Hons) in Human Psychology